Pages

October 21, 2009

Manzanita Tree Centerpiece

I am so impressed by the wedding Manzanita Tree centerpieces that I have been seeing in various wedding photos, that I ran to downtown LA to pick up the tree from the LA Flower District. While there, I also stopped by the Bead Factory to pick up beads and dazzles. More stuffs wer bought in from decor stores. I will be using this for my Favor table. 

Here are few inspirations that I have my eyes on, which I am going to use for my wedding reception on Oct 24, 2009.



Image from-[please help me for the source]

Image from- http://www.yelp.com/biz/poppys-petalworks-oakland

Image from- theknot.com

2 comments:

  1. OMG... how lovely.. This has just given me a center piece idea for Halloween... thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! They will look amazing at your reception =)

    ReplyDelete